Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Prestigious Novel Collection

I loved reading since the sixth grade when my teacher asked me to go through a novel which waz very dear to her...it waz a classic..David Copperfield!!!!!...I fell in love with this novel from the time i set my eyes on it...
since then,i loved reading...
In tenth grade,Dad got me off of the Harry Potter series & from that time,i started my collection...


I now have around 200 novels in my collection...[within just 4years]...
heres a preview of some of the novels i have...
[P.S.-many of my friends have borrowed books from me,so i was unable to take pictures of them...however you can have a preview here of some of them...]
i still have to start reading Lost Symbol...just cant find enough time...


just a few of my books....

i really love Meg Cabot...she writes these amazing girly novels!!!!...she is the best author for writing naughty,girly,cute,funny,incredible novels!!!GIRL DOMINATION!!yeah!


 Greek Myths!!..loved this one too...!!!!







here are all the House Of Night novels and the famous Twilight series!!!...



these are my treasured,beloved Classics collection!!!!








my favourite Stephen King novels!!!just love him!!!!!!!he is one of the best writers ever!!!!my second favourite is Michael Crishton!!







2 comments:

  1. Have you missed Ayn Rand.. nice collection though

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm..no.I do not own a book written by her...but i'll try to buy her book soon...
    so how did u find fountainhead???

    ReplyDelete