Wednesday, May 5, 2010

rotflol

had an amazing day today...
laughed so hard that my stomach started aching!!!!!!!!!
hd a nice day
went to college..then from there went to NIIT
had an icecream [its so hot in summer!!]...went back to NIIT and solved the practicals in the machine room with my friend..
then we went out again to have something...
came back to NIIT,attended the interesting Oracle lecture..our prof. at Maximedia was absent,so we just did some logos[drawings] and then attended the GNIIT lecture we had...
it was fun in that lecture...we enjoyed the most in the GNIIT lecture today because there was a huge joke which was cracked by one of my classmates and everyone culdnt help themselves,but laugh!
the day ended well...
but i am really getting upset these days because i am not reading my novels regularly as i used to..
its because i get so tired at night,i cant  help myself..doze off to sleep!
got to go now..
just finished my dinner...now wiill read a novel and go to sleep
'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment